The efficient way to adapt your schedule to any situation
Learn how you can adapt your resources to meet your changing business needs with Merinio, a flexible and robust Workforce Automation software designed for the modern organization.
Helping you with COVID-19
To help everyone during these difficult times, we commit to doing everything in our power to facilitate the companies' ability to maintain a level of service that meets customer expectations by simplifying their means of communication. To this end, Merinio offers its Absence Management System free of charge to any company that feels the need. Our automated system is available from March 18 to July 1, 2020.
- Complexity of your labor management processes
- Reaction time
- Service delays
- Scheduling and payroll inaccuracies
- Overstaffing and overtime
- Resources to changes in your business environment
- Schedules based on employee availability
- Levels of service to achieve customer satisfaction objectives
- Scheduling practices to meet ever-changing compliance requirements
- Employee engagement
- Transparency in your management processes
- Fairness in shift assignments
- Ease of access and sharing of information
- Customer satisfaction
Choose the plan that matches your goals
Meet all of your company’s specific needs by adding options.
For companies looking to automate communications related to their schedules.
Merinio Dispatch collects absences and delays and automatically fills and confirms shifts using automated calls, text messages and emails.
For companies who’s goals are to automate and simplify the creation and management of schedules.
Merinio Workforce Automation allows you to perform the complete workforce management cycle, from planning to last minute adjustments.
Find out how Merinio Workforce Automation can help you
Talk to us about your business goals and challenges. Together we’ll find the best solution.